Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Midnight Snack

Both the kids were quietly in their beds. We had a busy day so I didn't anticipate either of them getting out. So I figured I'd catch up on some of my DVRed TV while I ran on my treadmill. Even with the high volume of the TV and the sound of my treadmill, I can usually hear them summon me.
What I didn't take into consideration was how sneaky my daughter is. An hour later, I came downstairs to find the pullout pantry open and the package of Fig Newtons opened of the floor. Apparently Camryn had a midnight snack while I was running mine off!!!
I don't know whether I should be more concerned about her late night eating habits or her ability sneak downstairs past my bedroom door undetected!

No comments:

Post a Comment