Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Prized Possession

Ten days of my entire household having the stomach bug as produced many messy clean ups. On top of it, we are puppy sitting for a not so house broken dog. I'll spare you the gross details, but this particular incident takes the cake and I had to share it.

My new kitchen not only makes me happy but Camryn has gotten much enjoyment out of it as well. Where it provides me with an abundance of storage and working space, Camryn finds places to stash her toys and even a new hiding spot.

The corner cabinet of our island is a curio case. I haven't figured out exactly what pieces I want to showcase yet, so it's currently empty. Well it didn't take Camryn long to figure out it was just her size. She went from simply putting stuff in it to having snacks and inviting her friends over too!

But today, she took it to a whole new level. Look closely:


Yep...now its a self contained living space complete with bathroom (plumbing not included)!!! Wasn't quite what I had in mind when I said I wanted to showcase my prized possessions! You can bet your bottom dollar the shelves are now in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment