Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Homework

Today was just like any other day, our normal routine. I picked up Camryn from school, we had lunch and then off to the playroom to play. In the few minutes it took me to clean up lunch, Camryn made other plans.

I found her under the art table scribbling on the wall!! This is frustrating for two reasons. One is the obvious reason, I don't want my walls drawn on. But reason two: we have a chalkboard wall in the playroom for the kids to scribble on to their hearts content. So my question to Camryn was of course: "why did you write on the wall?"


"Because after school it's time for homework!"

Indeed, this is the new mantra since Dylan's transition to first grade! Can't fault her for sticking to the routine!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment