Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Mommy who??

You know how some people bring nannies on vacation with them. Well forget the nanny, I want to bring a photographer along!
By looking at our vacation pictures you wouldn't even know I was there. Why, because my husband sucks at taking pictures! He never thinks to pick up the camera and capture a moment of me playing with my kids. I, on the other hand, not only take awesome pictures but later make them into books and read them with my kids so they can relive the memories of their vacations...with dad!


Here are some pictures that I took:

Daddy teaching Dylan to ride a bike without training wheels

Daddy napping with Camryn on the beach

Daddy playing football with his son

Daddy roasting marshmallows with his kids

Daddy frolicking in the waves with his kids


And here are the pictures he took of me:


Here's a great shot of me pushing Camryn in the hammock


One of me jumping off a bridge...I'm the big splash in the water


Look the kids and I are having so much fun in this one


And my personal favorite that will evoke so many memories....


So I guess I'll have to make sure our vacations are so much fun that the kids won't need to look at pictures to remember them!

No comments:

Post a Comment