Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Undies

Now that it is summer and Camryn is wearing dresses, she also thinks she is wearing undies. She thinks the little bloomers that match her dress are big girl underwear. Boy is she going to be disappointed when she grows up and realizes every outfits is not accompanied by a watching pair of underwear!

My husband of course thinks this is just adorable and she must want real undies, so he goes out and buys her some. Which now she is excited to wear and in no way ready for potty training. Again, my husband thinks it's cute and she wants to wear them, so low and behold, she wears undies. My husband goes to work and it's like a having a puppy in the house. She just squats and pees wherever and whenever she has to.

So as you can guess, I'm reluctant to put her in undies in the morning but if her father is dressing her, she wins every time. So today when she called to me from the bathroom: "Mommy, me do peepees on potty!" I was shocked. Could it be that easy? Everyone says girls are easier to potty train, did mine figure it out on her own?

No...she did in fact do peepees on the potty, however, she was standing on it and the lid was closed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment