Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My brain is shot

I had been running around all day yesterday getting ready for our ski weekend. I didn't sit down for one second until about 10:30pm to print out our trip confirmation.

Here is a list of all the things I did to prepare:

- After swim class, Camryn and I did groceries
- 5 loads of laundry (folded and put away)
- Loaded the dishwasher: which entailed 3 trips up from the basement where the dishes need to be rinsed off in our only working sink (that's another story for another day!)and then loaded into the dishwasher
- Made all the food to bring on our trip (banana blueberry muffins, chili, cornbread, chicken pot pie)
- Packed all our clothes (way more than we will even wear)
- Packed all our ski equipment and clothing
- Packed all the other food we would bring (it's the only thing that keeps Camryn occupied in the ski lodge)
- Unloaded the dishwasher
- Strategically packed up the car

So you can imagine my surprise and frustration when I sat down at 10:30pm to find out that our reservation was not for today but in fact for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment