Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Festivities

Halloween is by far my least favorite holiday. I despise dressing in costume and find it awkward ringing random people's doorbells and taking candy from them. However, I do enjoy seeing my kids in their adorable costumes and have no qualms about raiding their candy bags late at night!


My Air Force Pilot and Pink Butterfly

Dylan's decorated pumpkin for the Monster Mash at his school

Cleaning the pumpkin

Carving the pumpkin


The trick-or-treating crew

Now Camryn wakes up asking for candy for breakfast every morning. And Dylan thinks he is all set with trick-or-treating and said he would rather hand out the candy next year!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment