Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Excuses are like...

We all know how the saying goes. And I have an excuse for my neglectful blogging. Actually I have several:

2 kids
2 dogs
A job
Cleaning
Laundry
Training for a 1/2 marathon
And the list goes on.

But they aren't good excuses because that's life. There will always be something that needs to be done. I love to write and record these stories for the kids.

So just like I make time for all those other things, I'm penciling "blogging" into my schedule.

I can't tell you how many posts I've crafted in my head while I'm in the shower or on a run and they never make it to my blog.

So when three people asked me this week if I gave up on my blog, I answered with a resounding NO and promised to get back into the habit.

So stayed tuned because I have a lot of catching up to do!!

1 comment:

  1. I still read! I pretend these are our convos that we would have during a dinner date. Is that sad?! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete