Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cute story

Since we weren't the ones who were paying for it, we registered for a fancy coffee maker when we got married. It grinds the beans, has a built in filter and I'm sure a bunch of other fun functions too. It was the one item my husband really wanted and since he drinks 8 cups a day, it really was an essential.

The reason this tid-bit of info is relevant to my story is...because of this coffee maker my son has never seen a common paper filter. So when he came across one on our ski weekend, he could only guess it was for one thing! Carrying it into our room, he asked me:

"How big do you think this cupcake is?"



Not only was I in love with how adorable he was at that very moment, but coming from a non-coffee drinker, I was so proud that he immediately assumed it was for a dessert.

And in true Camryn form, she turned it into an accessory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment