Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happiness Project

I read this incredible book: "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. It's about changing things about yourself that could make you happier in your every day life. I love the idea! So I started writing down things I didn't like about the way I felt, acted or reacted. It's taken me over a month to come up with my own 10 commandments to follow and here they are:

1) Talk less
2) Let it roll
3) Be flexible
4) Make time for me
5) Soak it in
6) Find the good
7) Choose my battles
8) Write it down
9) Make it fun
10) Love like crazy


I can elaborate more on what each means but first I'm going to put them into action and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment