Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Please hold the door!

There is nothing more infuriating than people who don't hold the door. It's bad enough when it happens when I'm by myself but when I'm pushing my double stroller it's beyond rude. I mean, you can clearly see my struggle. I have to lean over the stroller to grab the handle, back up a bit to allow enough room for the door to open, hold the door with my hip and then navigator through the door. People often stand there amused at the process and do nothing. Others sneak in right before you because they don't want to be held up by the process. But my favorite is the people who side-step right past the process and use the door alongside of you, without even a glance backwards to see if you made it or not. Top that off with a nice downpour and it's about as fun as a shopping experience with 2 toddlers can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment