Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Duped

A new grocery store just replaced my long time favorite one and I'm trying to adjust. Although I can't find anything yet and I miss the organic section, the prices can't be beat. I haven't been shopping there long enough to know exactly how much I'm saving a month but there are some staple items I recognize the savings.

For instance, I snagged a watermelon the other day for $3.99!! A whole watermelon!! My kids can down the whole thing in one sitting, so I was extra excited about this price. Until I got it home....

I cut it open to find seeds!!! Not little white ones that you can eat....millions of hard black ones!!! Who even knew they still grew watermelon with seeds???

So much for the savings. I wasted half of the watermelon picking all the damn seeds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment